Research & Development
To achieve excellence in Solid-Liquid separation technology & Filter Press design a well equipped laboratoty is an absolute necessity. We are proud of our global filtration research & Filter Press process development laboratory in Italy which is equipped with highly qualified chemists, sophisticated instruments & test equipments.
Our Research & Development laboratory plays multiple roles as below in the Filter Press process development part of our business;
- Physical-Chemical characterisation study on feed material for Filter Press
- Conducting multiple filtration tests by altering multiple process parameters in order to select the optimum Filter Press process parameters.
- Gerating test results to assist in the Filter Press sizing.
- To assist in the sizing of the Filter Press ancillaries.
- Filter Press process development for the new application areas.
- To co-ordinate & participate with local universities in development of advanced technology in the field of solid-liquid separation by Filter Press.